Choose The Grow & Win® Experience That’s Right For You
If you've ever dived head-first into business planning software and thought "you've got to be kidding me!", then the Grow & Win® System is perfect for you. Grow & Win® is simple not sexy and that's what makes it so cool. Each workbook has "prompts" and "hints" that make it easy to capture what's already in your head and get it on paper. That's purposeful planning and that's why I created the Grow & Win® system.
About The Grow & Win® System Small Business Edition
As a business owner, there are tons of things that need your attention. With so many things to focus on at once, how can you be sure that you're focusing on the right things? You need a tool that captures mission critical business objectives so you can focus on what will accelerate your success. With the Grow & Win® Small Business Edition, our easy to use planning tools will help you create a framework for long-term success. With a strategy-based approach, you'll quickly see exactly where to focus your high-value time.
Grow & Win® Small Business Edition contains editable planning workbooks and templates that you can use over and over again just by simply saving your file on your computer, laptop or mobile device. There's even a special insert in the Marketing Plan section to help you choose the right combination of marketing strategies based on your sales goals (instead of just your gut!).
Grow & Win®: Digital Experience $195
The digital-only version of the Grow & Win® Small Business Edition can be used at home, in your office, or on the go. You simply purchase the system, download it to your device and start using it immediately. With easy to use editable workbooks and plan templates, you can do as little or as much as you want any time you want. If doing your own thing on your own time is what you crave, then the Grow & Win® Digital Experience is perfect for you.
The Grow & Win® Digital Experience is ideal if:
- You want a simple way to get your dreams and goals on paper in days - not months
- You want to make sure you spend your time on the areas of your business that will drive real results - not just being busy
- You want a planning tool to help you capture your highest priorities with the flexibility to work on your own schedule
Grow & Win®: Group Experience $495
Part think tank, part boot camp, the Grow & Win® Group Experience is a high-impact, results not excuses experience developed with high achievers in mind. You’ll spend 35 days (meeting once a week) in purposeful planning mode along with a small group of like-minded, motivated business owners and leaders. With the Grow & Win® Group Experience, you'll plow through developing your Strategic Plan, Sales Plan and Marketing Plan while cheering each other onto success every week. "Hot seats" ensure everyone gets a unique experience and meaningful feedback each week. If the idea of sharing and learning from other exceptional business professionals floats your boat, then the Grow & Win® Group Experience has your name all over it.
The Grow & Win® Group Experience is ideal if:
- You want to refocus your energy and target your high-value goals
- You want to re-engineer your business model and target meaningful actions
- You want to re-imagine your company and target key drivers and accelerators
Grow & Win®: Extreme Experience $1295
The Grow & Win® Extreme Experience is a unique, power-packed 2-day experience personally facilitated by Grow & Win® developer Olalah Njenga. You'll dive right in with proprietary exercises that will push your thinking, challenge your perceptions and shatter your limiting beliefs. Designed for business owners and leaders who are motivated, committed and truly driven to succeed, the Grow & Win® Extreme Experience is a rich experience where "mastery clinics" help you crank things up a notch and crush the crap that's been holding you back. If you like VIP treatment and you're the "all in or not at all" type, then the Grow & Win® Extreme Experience is where you'll want to be.
The Grow & Win® Extreme Experience is ideal if:
- You are clear about what you want, why you want it and what it will take to get it - you just need a structure to keep you on point while you plan world domination
- You want to learn from the best, share with the best and be at your best every second of the day by pushing yourself to be exceptional
- You have a sharp business sense, solid skills, and can move between leading and managing when required - you're looking for insight, refinement and course correction that will accelerate your current efforts - and patience is not one of your virtues