This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and YellowWood Group, LLC for the purpose of installing, accessing, using and displaying the Grow & Win™ System, which includes associated media, printed materials, and “online” and electronic documentation.
By using the Grow & Win™ System, you agree to be legally bound by the statements located above and below.
- The Grow & Win™ System is licensed to you as a single, stand alone user.
- The Grow & Win™ System is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated.
GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA Grants You The Following Rights:
You may install, use, access and display the Grow & Win™ System on your personal computer (including your notebook, laptop or desktop machinery) only and is to be installed, used, accessed and displayed for your personal viewing and training only.
OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
All title and copyrights in and to the Grow & Win™ System (including but not limited to logos, animations, video, audio, music and text incorporated into the Grow & Win™ System), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Grow & Win™ System are owned by YellowWood Group, LLC. The Grow & Win™ System is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Therefore, you must treat the Grow & Win™ System like any other copyrighted material. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Grow & Win™ System, or any portion of it, may result in severe criminal and civil penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under law.
You Are NOT Permitted To:
- Modify or edit the Grow & Win™ System. Create derivative works based on the Grow & Win™ System (e.g., incorporating the Grow & Win™ System or any portion of the Grow & Win™ System, into another product).
- Sell, re-sell, rent, lease, sublicense, convey, distribute, re-distribute or otherwise transfer the Grow & Win™ System or any portions of the Grow & Win™ System, or the license to the Grow & Win™ System or any portions of the license to the Grow & Win™ System.
- Remove, obscure or alter any trademark, logo, product identification, copyright, proprietary notices or labels from the Grow & Win™ System.
- Use or store the Grow & Win™ System on your computer if this EULA is violated, or after this EULA is terminated.
- Create, develop, distribute, use, install or store in your computer a program, source code, mechanism, method, protocol or algorithm to bypass or to break the Grow & Win™ System’s security features, license validation, license creation, user account validation or user account creation routines, methods or algorithms.
TERMINATION OF LICENSE
YellowWood Group, LLC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must return all copies of the Grow & Win™ System to YellowWood Group, LLC by a method of delivery where a confirmation of delivery is available.
The Grow & Win™ System and its contents are proprietary. You agree to take adequate steps to protect the Grow & Win™ System and its contents. You agree that you will not share the content list (in whole or in part) of the Grow & Win™ System or its contents to any third party.
YellowWood Group, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty for the Grow & Win™ System. The Grow & Win™ System and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied guarantees, warranties, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Grow & Win System remains with you as an end user of the product.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall YellowWood Group, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without any limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss, including injuries to employees and/or third parties) arising out of or inability to use the Grow & Win™ System, even if YellowWood Group, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Any litigation arising from the use of the Grow & Win™ System will be governed by the state of North Carolina. The authors of the Grow & Win™ System material are not attorneys. Accordingly, the authors wish to advise that they do not intend for these educational materials to be taken as legal advice. In the event of any question relating to the legal significance of any of information conveyed in these materials, YellowWood Group, LLC strongly recommends that qualified legal advice be sought.